2012 Mazda MAZDA2 Owners Manual

2012 Mazda MAZDA2 Owners Manual The 2012 Mazda Mazda2 is a great car for the city as a compact, nimble and very responsive. I have downloaded the 2012 Mazda  Mazda2 Guide Owners of the United States. This is my first Mazda and I must say I was impressed. Big city car - a small light and powerful. Good fuel economy.
Special interest rates for financing a new 2012 Mazda Mazda2. Total interest payments based on MSRP. This car seems much more fun, and just as reliable and better looking, and not everyone and their brother has one like most hondas, very common. one thing I want is a little bigger hatchback, but the other is a star. Even with only 100hp this car flys! So please, you've pushed it to believe it should be, I highly recommend the manual transmission!
2012 Mazda MAZDA2 Engine Details
  • 1.5L I4, 16 valves, 100 hp @ 6000 rpm
  • 5 speed manual transmission
  • 29 mpg city / 35 mpg hwy

2012 Mazda MAZDA2 Owners Manual 9 Out Of 10 Based On 10 Ratings. 9 User Reviews.